Original Necklace by Detritus Luxe: Celtic Eye
- Bronze ring (800-50 BC)
- 1" Diameter
- Originally regarded as horse strap fittings, these bronze rings were discovered to vary in weight in uniform shape and found in hoards, leading to the belief that they were used as money.
- Celts ranged from Ireland to the Danube region
- Bezel set teardrop Aventurine
- 16" Leather cord
- Sterling Silver materials
- Silver toggle clasp
- Handmade by local designer in Austin
- One of a kind
- Unfortunately, we cannot honor discounts on this item
🛍️ Want it now? Curbside or In-Store pick-up available!