Original Necklace by Detritus Luxe: Celtic Eye
- Bronze ring (~500 BC)
- 1" Diameter
- Originally regarded as horse strap fittings, these bronze rings were discovered to vary in weight in uniform shape and found in hoards, leading to the belief that they were used as money.
- Celts ranged from Ireland to the Danube region
- Bezel set marquise cut Smoky Topaz drop
- 17" Sterling Silver & Turquoise Rosary chain
- Turquoise beads interspersed with silver linkage
- Sterling Silver materials
- Handmade Silver clasp
- Handmade by local designer in Austin
- One of a kind
- Unfortunately, we cannot honor discounts on this item
🛍️ Want it now? Curbside or In-Store pick-up available!