Unique, one-of-a-kind piece by a local artist
- Hand dyed double-weave silk
- Machine sewn by Texas women
- Exquisite texturing pattern imposed into the silk
- Wide satin piping along neck, down the front and along wrists
- Textured tie closure
- Size: Only Large Available
- Machine wash gentle / Hang dry
- Iron with hot iron on reverse side
- Dry cleaning NOT recommended
- Authentic kimono construction
About Valery Guignon - Valery is a Texas artist who shows in galleries all over as well as the Meadows Museum in Dallas, the Dallas Museum of Art and the Smithsonian Museum gift shops. Each piece is unique and made by hand with love by senior artists right here at home!
Unfortunately, we can't offer discounts on these pieces.