Original Necklace by Detritus Luxe
Seleucid coins (with "bottle cap" edges) are hard to mount to show the edge, so I mounted this one on a blank Byzantine coin. Seleucids were a Hellenistic culture, coin is from around 200 BC. Set in sterling silver. Reminiscent of a Victorian cameo necklace. Double silver chain.
- Byzantine coins (200BC)
- Drop length 3.25"
- 18" Sterling Silver Chain
- Sterling silver materials
- Unique double-chain
- Spiral embellishment at lobster clasp
- Handmade by local designer in Austin
- One of a kind
- Unfortunately, we cannot honor discounts on this item
🛍️ Want it now? Curbside or In-Store pick-up available!